This mentoring program is for mid-senior level executives who are interested in starting or expanding a board career.
If you have recently decided that seeking a board position is essential to your career path, partnering with Director Institute can help you to open the door to the Boardroom. When you join, you will gain access to our experienced Board Search Consultants who will equip you with the right tools, training and network connections to ensure that you are ready for either executive or non-executive Board roles.
What you can expect:
- Up to 6 in-depth consultations with our Director Institute Mentor and Director of Search to:
- Develop your individual value proposition.
- Determine your board opportunity focus (i.e. NFP, Private, Early Stage Technology Companies, ASXlisted).
- Review of opportunities in the market and review of current Board Director search mandates.
- Assist you with due diligence on each board opportunity, contract negotiations and work with you to achieve appropriate board remuneration.
- Interview preparation for hiring interviews.
- Work with our professional resume writer to develop a comprehensive Board Resume, Corporate Biography & LinkedIn profile.
- Marketing and representation aimed at helping you to secure 1 x quality board appointment.
- 2 year membership with Director Institute where you can access all Premium membership benefits including a refresh of your Board Resume and LinkedIn Profile by our Professional Resume Writer.
- Includes registration at one of our upcoming Full Day ‘Welcome to the Boardroom’ Masterclasses held in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth.
- Personal introductions to private business network
- Exclusive invitations to WTTB Luxury Events and Networking Events
- Keys to the Boardroom e-Learning Program
NOTE: At the end of the 2 year period you will not be automatically charged for membership renewal. Membership renewal is at your discretion.