The CEO Advisory arm of the Director Institute focuses on delivering to CEO’s a platform from which to manage their reputation and shape how they wish to be perceived by the multiple stakeholders they deal with each day.
With Australian CEO’s currently holding tenure of around 4.2 years with global tenure averaging 4.8 years, it’s important that a CEO is equipped to manage a variety of different scenarios that will significantly impact both the company’s position and his/her own reputation. Some of these scenarios include:
- CEO Cycle Management (On-Boarding and transitioning out of the business)
- Strategic Change or Strategy Setting including M&A, new company initiatives and Vision, Strategy and Culture setting
- Key Milestones and Events including leadership events
- Reputation Management including profiling and stakeholder management
- Industry Disruption
- Crisis Management
The CEO Advisory arm of the Director Institute is dedicated to providing highly-specialised, impartial and discrete services that support you through these scenarios – partnering with you to achieve the best outcomes for you, your Board and your organisation.
There are three programs offered:
The CEO role can be a lonely one; one in two CEO’s admit experiencing feelings of loneliness in their role. Sometimes you need to discuss key issues or test ideas, but don’t want to do it with those within your own organisation. If so, consider partnering with us. This program enables you to:
✓ Meet with you on an ongoing basis to discuss ideas, issues and opportunities.
✓ Explore challenges through the lens of strategic communications and reputation management and work towards action plans to address these together.
We offer a variety of program options outlined below all of which are tailored to suit your needs.
- Introductory Partnership Program (5 in-depth, one-on-one sessions)
- Gold Partnership Program (6-month program, unlimited one-on-one sessions)
- Platinum Partnership Program (12-month program, unlimited one-on-one sessions)
CEO’s only get one chance to make a first impression; new to the role, you are expected to make an immediate impression on the Board, the Company and key stakeholders. This is often achieved through the establishment of a company-wide 100-day plan. Fundamental to early success is understanding your business, relationships, listening, visibility and communications. Let us help you navigate your first 100 days, and position you for success with the aim of:
✓ Making an immediate impression on all stakeholders via a 100-day plan.
✓ Managing a Strategic Change agenda usually associated with a new, incoming leader.
✓ Strategically manage reputation issues present in the organisation and identify other potential reputation risks.
✓ Actively managing your own profiling and personal brand during this important, transitional time for the organisation.
Six-month consultation program.
A CEO is the face of an organisation. As a result, CEO’s have a responsibility to present themselves in the best possible light for the Board, the Company, key stakeholders and for themselves. In a world full of disruptive businesses, volatile financial markets, increased media scrutiny, and high expectations from all stakeholders, the days where CEO’s can operate below the radar are long gone. This program sees us:
✓ Work with you to project the image you want to represent;
✓ Help define the key goals you personally want to achieve; and
✓ Partner with you to position you with all key stakeholders.
Six-month consultation program
Complementing the CEO Advisory Core programs are an array of other services:
- Strategic Change Management (M&A communications, New Directions/Initiatives, Innovation)
- Key milestone event management (AGMS, Investor Roadshows, Product and Initiative Launches)
- Strategic Events Management (Leadership offsites – national and international)
- CEO Transition Strategic Support
- Executive Mentoring
- Media training
- Presentation refresher training
- Digital Media review
- Brand Development and Management
- Organisational values development and rollout
- Speech writing and presentation development
- Best Practice Reflectors Report
- Leadership Engagement Strategy development
- Board Advisory services and support as required